Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Masters





















Last Monday, I attended the first of the practice rounds for the Masters tourney this year. Before the high winds and cooler temps arrived, the course was absolutely gorgeous. Green, lush and perfectly manicured, I felt sure I was walking around on carpet. Not a lump in the grass could be found. I was so glad to see an "unknown" win. Always a Tiger fan, I just feel the wealth should be spread and others should taste the sweet flavor of a win occasionally. Here is Tiger on the practice putting green with Jeff Sluman.





Again on the practice green is Stuart Appleby (wearing the green shirt), a major contender throughout the tournament. A professional golfer of Australian extraction, he has darling little yellow kangaroos on the back of his golf shoes. How cool is that?




Magnolia Lane...beautiful!

No comments: