Thursday, October 16, 2008

pointers for regal rooms in your home

photo credit: Washington Post

Designers deliver results accompanied by a high price. Here are some helpful and more frugal tips for creating lovely rooms in your home.
For a more timely look, select a fabric and update the style of your present upholstered furniture employing these tips .
The waterfall table would not be for me...not a fan of acrylic.
Add plenty of matting on all sides of your framed pieces for a more lush, rich look. I have framed inexpensive posters using this technique for a nicely-finished appeal.

3 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

That is a nice room.
LOVE your Halloween header... you're in the spirit!

Mrs. R said...

Love the colors. What a peaceful room!!

teaorwine said...

Thanks, fifi.... I completed the construction of my Christmas cards this past weekened and they are awesome!

miss b....glad you enjoyed your visit to my blog.