Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If you'll be my bodyguard,

my latest mix of tunes...

Everyday Phil Collins


I Love Being Here With You Queen Latifah


Comin' to Your City Big & Rich


America Simon & Garfunkel


Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters Elton John


Club at the End of the Street Elton John


That's the Way Love Is Marvin Gaye


Too Busy Thinking about My Baby Marvin Gaye


Got to Give It Up Marvin Gaye


Dance Tonight Paul McCartney


Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five Paul McCartney & Wings


Poetry Man Queen Latifah


You Can Call Me Al Paul Simon


April Come She Will Simon & Garfunkel


3 comments:

k e r r y said...

thanks for sharing - I am always looking for new music for my ipod!

teaorwine said...

You are most welcome. Love these ipods!

tut-tut said...

I hadn't thought about most of these in quite a while!