Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My home which was covered with a beautiful blanket of snow now awaits spring. Tulips first, ornamental grasses, then bleeding hearts, soon will appear.





Last week , I finished reading The Memory's Daughter, by Kim Edwards. A very good story of a man who cannot let go of events which occurred in his childhood. Decisions made in his adult-life are influenced by these situations.

Note to publisher: It is Down Syndrome, not Down's syndrome.



Next in my pile of books to be read is The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini.


I am addicted to 24 and Boston Legal. The local Blockbluster does not offer past seasons for Boston, so I found it neccessary to subscribe to Netflix now in order to watch the previous seasons. Can't bear to miss even one episode
!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oooh I loved the Kite Runner. Very moving. Let me know what you think about it .

k e r r y said...

beutiful home - it looks like the same style as mine. Love the brick on yours though!